How do you digital market your business? Digital Marketing for businesses is not always clear, achieving a successful digital marketing strategy for start-ups, small business and consolidated businesses can all be very different.
We have found the TOP ways you can start building a Digital Marketing Strategy and having the fundamentals of marketing established.
Top 5 Digital Advertising Tips for Your Marketing Strategy
- Creative Elements. Your business has visual elements that make it stand out from your competition. Having a strong design element is essential to differentiate your business from the competition. Applying good design in your branding but also applying design-thinking to your customer journey and user experience.
- Spend Wisely, paid media ads are not always essential, there are essential phases of marketing you need to achieve first such as good content, a strong landing page and a website with clear traffic channels.
- Do Your Research. …
- The Buyer Process. The customer journey is an important part of marketing, there are a number of frameworks you can use to help you understand what to focus on.
- Know Your Target Audience. Focus on who your ideal customer is. Find out who your ideal customer is by following this exercise if you are unsure.
- Connect Social Media Metrics With ROI. Track your metrics and have an analysis sheet that provides a clear overview of all your marketing channels traffic.
- Integrate All Marketing Channels, this is essential to developing a strong SEO (search engine optimisation), the more back links you have the more visible your content will be. Plainly speaking, the more times your content appears on different websites, the more likely it will appear higher on a Google Search
How can I learn Digital Marketing?
Some key online Marketing Tips
- Start with SEO. Many of the concepts used by PPC, content marketing and social media marketing are based on SEO principles.
- Practice, Practice, Practice. Need I say more? It’s great to start from where you are now and do not worry if it’s not perfect – as if anything is perfect. Just have a go and don’t give up.
- Get Certified. A range of online courses exist if you would like to gain professional recognition however there is a whole range of free resources available too.
- Work with experienced Digital Marketers. Finding a mentor to guide you, or working with a digital marketing agency is a great way to behind learning more about marketing tools and how they work.
- Start your own blog. Having a blog is an excellent way to understand publishing tools, practice writing effective copy, learning to integrate social media accounts to this to allow for shared distribution and more, can build your foundational knowledge about marketing tools.
- Never stop learning. The digital world is a fast paced innovative space, there is a new app for developers each day. It’s an exciting world and if you want to be good you need to stay alert.
What are the top Marketing tools?
Some things you would need to be familiar with if you are to begin marketing yourself is to get the marketing mix right. There are a number of helpful marketing tools available to enable you to organise and deliver your communications through various channels. Some of these include:
- Organic Social Media.
- Paid Social Media.
- Email Marketing.
- Display Retargeting.
- Programmatic Advertising.
- Website Testing.
- Video Hosting.
- Content Creation.
Is Digital Marketing Better than Social Media Marketing?
In large part, the communication strategy and choice of channels depend on the goals.Social media is mostly used for communication with users/customers and growing brand awareness, while other forms of digital marketing campaigns have goals to drive traffic or increase sales.
Enfield Marketing and Design
Supporting local business, because your business is also our business.
Mon – Sat: 9:30 am – 8:00 pm
Winchmore Hill, London, UK, N.21